SGI CANADA and Policy Works Inc. are pleased to announce the launch of portfolio download. SGI CANADA brokers using the Policy Works Commercial Management System are now able to download all current business, such as new applications and renewals, through a batch process directly into their Policy Works system.
“Providing brokers with the ability to have our policy information pre-populate their Policy Works system is one way we can make it easier for brokers to submit commercial business to us electronically,” says John Dobie, Vice President of Canadian Operations, SGI CANADA.
“SGI CANADA continues to lead the way in Commercial-Lines data exchange and now, with portfolio download brokers can load their SGI CANADA commercial book in Policy Works instantly,” states Kevin Campbell, President, Policy Works Inc. “This is a tremendous time-saver, especially for clients new to Policy Works.”
SGI CANADA is a member of the Policy Works Certified Data-Exchange Partner (CDEP) program. The CDEP program ensures that commercial data is exchanged between insurers and Policy Works in an accurate, reliable, and secure manner. Policy Works Inc. and all CDEP partners are committed to working with the CSIO standards.
Subscribe to Email Updates
- Policy Works and Surety Source partner on integrated point-of-sale surety product solution
- Totten selects Policy Works to issue commercial policies
- Policy Works and FIRST Insurance Funding of Canada Expand Their Integrated Payment Solutions
- C.J. Campbell selects Policy Works as its Lloyd's Issurance Platform
- Policy Works and AEGIS renew strategic partnership