Policy Works Inc (PWI) today announced an internal reorganization of its corporate structure designed to support its growth now and into the future. The reorganization includes the following:
- The appointment of Kevin Campbell as Chief Executive Officer.
- The appointment of John Eastly as President.
Effective June 2014 Kevin Campbell has been promoted from President to CEO, with responsibility for long-term strategy and realizing the company's vision for the future of commercial lines. Effective June 2014 John Eastly has been promoted from VP Product Development to President, with responsibility for managing the day-to-day operations of the business in accordance with the company's current strategy.
"I feel that this internal reorganization better positions Policy Works to grow and to pursue our vision for mobility and connectivity," says Kevin. "John has the passion and the discipline to take our operations to a new level of success, and it frees me to concentrate on our long-term goals."
Kevin and John are co-founders of PWI and have worked together extensively. Prior to starting PWI, both worked for Hewlett Packard in the Calgary Product Development Centre. Kevin earned a master's degree in electrical engineering from the University of Calgary. John earned a bachelor's degree in computer science from the University of Calgary.
Subscribe to Email Updates
- Policy Works and Surety Source partner on integrated point-of-sale surety product solution
- Totten selects Policy Works to issue commercial policies
- Policy Works and FIRST Insurance Funding of Canada Expand Their Integrated Payment Solutions
- C.J. Campbell selects Policy Works as its Lloyd's Issurance Platform
- Policy Works and AEGIS renew strategic partnership