Policy Works Inc. and Policy Bill are pleased to announce they have entered into a strategic partnership.
“At Policy Works, our focus is on helping brokers make commercial lines a sustainable part of their business and a predictable engine for growth,” states Kevin Campbell, President of Policy Works Inc. “Policy Bill has created a unique business proposition that allows brokers to safely enter into the premium finance business. We are pleased to be working with them to provide our brokers with another pillar of profitability.”
“We are very excited to be teaming up with Policy Works.” Stuart Bruce, CEO of Policy Bill said, “We share a common philosophy to drive innovation in our organizations and commitment to the broker channel.”
Together, the companies intend to work with the independent broker network to provide solutions that enhance broker profitability.
Subscribe to Email Updates
- Policy Works and Surety Source partner on integrated point-of-sale surety product solution
- Totten selects Policy Works to issue commercial policies
- Policy Works and FIRST Insurance Funding of Canada Expand Their Integrated Payment Solutions
- C.J. Campbell selects Policy Works as its Lloyd's Issurance Platform
- Policy Works and AEGIS renew strategic partnership