Keal Technology and Policy Works Inc. announce they have agreed to integrate Keal’s Broker Management System sigXP with Policy Works’ Commercial Management System.
The integration will allow brokers to launch Policy Works transactions directly from sigXP and bring back activities and accounting details into the BMS, thus greatly improving efficiencies for commercial brokers. Development is underway on this integration with a targeted beta release for late Q3 2014 and a full release in Q4 2014.
“Keal is all about providing our clients and prospects with choice,” say Keal President, Pat Durepos. “The integration of sigXP with Policy Works is yet another way that we live our motto of “walk the walk”. Policy Works and sigXP users will generate efficiencies and greater integrity with the client, billing, policy and transaction information transported seamlessly in real time.”
“Policy Works is pleased to integrate our commercial management system with sigXP”, says Kevin Campbell, President of Policy Works. “Our strategic vision has always been to integrate with the leading BMS systems in Canada, with the goal of providing brokers with a seamless workflow and complete set of tools.”
Subscribe to Email Updates
- Policy Works and Surety Source partner on integrated point-of-sale surety product solution
- Totten selects Policy Works to issue commercial policies
- Policy Works and FIRST Insurance Funding of Canada Expand Their Integrated Payment Solutions
- C.J. Campbell selects Policy Works as its Lloyd's Issurance Platform
- Policy Works and AEGIS renew strategic partnership